Southern Sun Practices Pty Limited – Privacy Collection Notice
Southern Sun Practices Pty Limited ACN 601 938 925 (we, our or us) may collect personal information (which may include sensitive information and health information) you provide directly to us by way of forms and other documents, in person or online, correspondence you provide to us, and telephone calls/meetings we have with you.
We may also collect personal information from third parties such as medical practitioners who engage us to provide services to them or you, and from companies we hire to provide services to you on our behalf, including but not limited to third parties handling customer support enquiries, marketing or recruitment.
We will use personal information (except sensitive information, see below) for the following purposes unless otherwise required or permitted by law or by your express consent:
- your medical treatment;
- to enable us to conduct our business generally and to facilitate the provision of health, lifestyle or other services to you;
- to provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services we or other companies have available from time to time which might better service your healthcare or lifestyle requirements or other opportunities in which you may be interested;
- if you are a job-applicant or a potential contractor, to assess your suitability and (if successful) engage you and to assist with administering your employment or contract;
- for our internal management purposes, to manage our relationship with you and to manage the payment and recovery of amounts payable to us or your treating doctor by you; and
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with any of the above uses.
We will only use sensitive information for the purposes for which it was provided or for a purpose directly related to such purpose, unless you agree otherwise or the use of such sensitive information is required or authorised by law.
If we are unable to collect personal information relating to you in whole or in part, we will be unable to provide you with the goods or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
We may disclose personal information about you to the following types of entities if required in connection with the purposes listed above:
- your treating doctor or regular general practitioner;
- your Health Fund;
- our contractors, consultants, advisers, associates and of our associated companies;
- any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us;
- any entity included in a transfer of all or part of our assets or businesses;
- if you have provided us with referees to assist with a job application or the assessment of a potential contract between you and us, the referees you have provided; and
- other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may disclose the kinds of personal information mentioned above to overseas recipients such as associated companies or contractors who provide us with services.
Please direct all queries or complaints in relation to your privacy to: Privacy Officer, Southern Sun Practices Pty Limited, Level 5, 73 Walker Street North Sydney NSW 2060. Phone 02 9455 1111 (e-mail address: email@example.com).