SunDoctors Frenchs Forest
We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Situated in the Northern Beaches, our Frenchs Forest skin cancer clinic cares for patients from surrounding suburbs, including Allambie Heights, Brookvale, Dee Why and Forestville.
Mon 10am – 5pm
|Dr Daniel Bothma|
Monday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10.30 am – 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 5 pm
Friday: 11 am – 5 pm
|Dr Jacqueline Kramer-Maier|
Tuesday: 8am – 5.00 pm
|Dr Mark Ferrier|
Tuesday: 9 am – 5 pm
*Terms and Conditions:
– SunDoctors Frenchs Forest is a private clinic. A charge of $90 applies to all consultations. There may also be additional costs.
– Offer Valid at Frenchs Forest Clinic only.
– Offer can be withdrawn at any stage at the discretion of SunDoctors.
– This service/offer is not to be used in the case of an emergency. Please dial 000 in case of emergency.
– The consultation entitles you to a 15 minute initial consultation with a SunDoctor skin cancer doctor. Further paid consultations may be required.
– If you need to cancel your appointment we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice otherwise cancellation fees apply.