SunDoctors Frenchs Forest
We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Situated in the Northern Beaches, our Frenchs Forest skin cancer clinic cares for patients from surrounding suburbs, including Allambie Heights, Brookvale, Dee Why and Forestville.
Please note that a 24 hour Cancellation Policy applies – late cancellations and non-attendance may incur a fee.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact our office as early as possible so that the appointment can be offered to our waiting list.
28 Forest Way
Dr Daniel Bothma
Daniel completed advanced training in skin cancer medicine and surgery, including advanced flap and graft surgery. He has trained with skin cancer experts, reconstructive and plastic surgeons, attending advanced masterclasses every year to hone his techniques.
Daniel holds the following dermatology certifications:
- – Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology in Clinical Practice (University of South Wales)
- – Certificate in Practical Dermoscopy (Australasian College of Dermatologists)
- – Advanced Certificate in Dermoscopy (Australasian College of Cutaneous Oncology)
- – Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery (Australasian College of Cutaneous Oncology)
Daniel is an expert in advanced skin cancer surgery, notably flap and graft procedures around the head and neck, and lower legs.
Thursday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Dr Jacqueline Kramer-Maier
Jacqueline graduated from the University of Sydney, awarded Robert Craig Memorial Prize for Surgery.
- – Specialised as General Practitioner, RACGP
- – Emergency Physician, US Army Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany
- – From 2003 extensive training with Skin Cancer College Australasia
- – Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (SCCA)
- – Annual surgical Masterclasses, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne (SCCA)
- – Research involvement- RADICAL trial ( radiotherapy and Aldara for early melanoma treatment)
- – Member AMIGOs (Australian merkel cell cancer investigation group)
- – Board member of Northern Sydney General Practice Association, GP Education
- – Skin cancer education and awareness with local community groups
Jacqueline’s practice at SunDoctors, Frenchs Forest focuses on early detection and optimal, personalised treatment of all skin cancers including advanced surgical repairs with flaps and grafts.
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr Mark Ferrier
Dr Ferrier has 35 years’ experience in general practice involving procedural work and has retrained extensively in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment in the last five years via courses in dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery.
Having had a personal experience many years ago in dealing with melanoma he is a zealot in identifying the disease as well as other skin cancers at the earliest point to prevent any life threatening pathology in all his clients.
Tuesday: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Dr Susan Molesworth
Dr Susan Molesworth is a skin cancer doctor at Sun Doctors Frenchs Forest who specialises in the early diagnosis and optimal management of all types of skin cancers.
Susan has completed advanced training in skin cancer medicine and surgery, including advanced flap and graft surgery.
She is an accredited skin cancer doctor with the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and holds a Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery, a Certificate in Advanced Dermatoscopy, a Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine, and an Advanced Certificate in Dermatology from the University of Queensland.
Monday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Dr Kate Mackinnon
Monday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: .8:30 am – 3:30 pm
*Terms and Conditions:
– SunDoctors Frenchs Forest is a private clinic. A fee of $98 applies to standard consultations and there may be additional costs for biopsies, treatments and procedures.
– A standard consultation is a 15 minute appointment with a SunDoctors Skin Cancer Doctor. Further paid consultations may be required and quotes can be provided upon request.
– Concessions are available for patients who provide a current Pension Concession Card or Department of Veteran’s Affairs card at the time of appointment.
– If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice otherwise cancellation fees apply.
– Emergency services are not available at this clinic. Please dial 000 or attend the Northern Beaches Hospital in case of emergency.