SunDoctors Frenchs Forest
We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Situated in the Northern Beaches, our Frenchs Forest skin cancer clinic cares for patients from surrounding suburbs, including Allambie Heights, Brookvale, Dee Why and Forestville.
Please note that a 24 hour Cancellation Policy applies – late cancellations and non-attendance may incur a fee.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact our office as early as possible so that the appointment can be offered to our waiting list.
Dr Jacqueline Kramer-Maier
Jacqueline graduated from the University of Sydney, awarded Robert Craig Memorial Prize for Surgery.
- – Specialised as General Practitioner, RACGP
- – Emergency Physician, US Army Hospital, Frankfurt, Germany
- – From 2003 extensive training with Skin Cancer College Australasia
- – Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor (SCCA)
- – Annual surgical Masterclasses, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Melbourne (SCCA)
- – Research involvement- RADICAL trial
- – Member AMIGOs (Australian merkel cell cancer investigation group)
- – Board member of Northern Sydney General Practice Association, GP Education
- – Skin cancer education and awareness with local community groups
Jacqueline’s practice at SunDoctors, Frenchs Forest focuses on early detection and optimal, personalised treatment of all skin cancers including advanced surgical repairs with flaps and grafts.
Dr Mark Ferrier
Dr Ferrier has 35 years’ experience in general practice involving procedural work and has retrained extensively in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment in the last five years via courses in dermoscopy and skin cancer surgery.
Having had a personal experience many years ago in dealing with melanoma he is a zealot in identifying the disease as well as other skin cancers at the earliest point to prevent any life threatening pathology in all his clients.
Dr Susan Rogers, nee Molesworth
Dr Susan Rogers is a skin cancer doctor at Sun Doctors Frenchs Forest who specialises in the early diagnosis and optimal management of all types of skin cancers.
Susan has completed advanced training in skin cancer medicine and surgery, including advanced flap and graft surgery.
She is an accredited skin cancer doctor with the Skin Cancer College of Australasia and holds a Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery, a Certificate in Advanced Dermatoscopy, a Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine, Advanced clinical certificate of skin cancer medicine and surgery (Skin cancer college of Australasia) and an Advanced Certificate in Dermatology from the University of Queensland.
Dr Kate Mackinnon
Dr Kate Mackinnon MBBS (Hons 1) FRACGP, worked as a General Practitioner on the Northern Beaches and the Mid North Coast before moving exclusively into Skin Cancer Medicine in 2010. She holds a Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine and a Certificate of Advanced Dermoscopy and is a member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia.
Having a love of the outdoors herself, Kate understands the need for skin protection in our harsh climate, and enjoys educating her patients about how to look after their skin without sacrificing their lifestyle.
Kate appreciates the importance of thorough check ups and early detection to enable minimally invasive management. She endeavours to make the skin check experience as stress free as possible.
*Terms and Conditions:
– SunDoctors Frenchs Forest is a private clinic. A fee of $105 applies to standard consultations and there may be additional costs for biopsies, treatments and procedures.
– A standard consultation is a 15 minute appointment with a SunDoctors Skin Cancer Doctor. Further paid consultations may be required and quotes can be provided upon request.
– Concessions are available for patients who provide a current Pension Concession Card or Department of Veteran’s Affairs card at the time of appointment.
– If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice otherwise cancellation fees apply.
– Emergency services are not available at this clinic. Please dial 000 or attend the Northern Beaches Hospital in case of emergency.