Dr Gupta is a General Practitioner with over 25 years of experience working both in Australia and UK, and speaks English and Hindi.
He completed his Bachelor of Medicine through the University of New South Wales. Whilst working in General Practice both in the UK and in Australia, he has completed a Certificate of Family Planning, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and more recently a Diploma in Practical Dermatology through Cardiff University.
In addition, he is a Fellow Member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. He has been an Examiner and an Appraiser both here in Australia and in the UK.
Dr Gupta returned from the UK in 2010, where he was a General Practitioner with special interest in all aspects of Skin Cancer, Dermatology, and was an Associate in a Cosmetic Clinic in London.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (University of New South Wales) - 1981
- Diploma of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRCOG) - 1984
- Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) - 1988
- Diploma of Dermatology (Cardiff University, UK) - 2009
- Certificate of Cosmetic Theoretical and Practical Injecting (Juvederm) - 2011
- Certificate of Cosmetic Theoretical and Practical Injecting (Botox) - 2011
- Certificate in Primary Care: Skin Cancer Surgery (University of Queensland) - 2014
- Certificate of Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery (University of Queensland) - 2015
- Professional Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine (HealthCert) - 2016