We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Our Parramatta skin cancer clinic is in the popular Western Sydney region. Neighbouring suburbs include Granville, Auburn, Westmead, Merrylands and Lidcombe.
Monday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
|Dr Daniel Bothma (MB, ChB, FRACGP, CCFP, MBA)|
Tuesday (7:30am – 2:30pm)
Dr Hani Botros (MBBCH, AMC, ECFMG, Dip of Pract. Derm (UK))
|Dr Mohammad Sharier (MBBS, FRACGP, Diploma in Skin Cancer Surgery)|
Dr Kal Abraham (MB, ChB, AMC, FRACGP)
Monday and Wednesday (7:30am – 2:30pm)
Dr Jessie Low (MBBS (UWA), FRACGP)
Dr Lin Ye
Please note: For direction on our clinic, the entry point is via George Street.
*Terms and Conditions:
– SunDoctors Parramatta is a private clinic. A charge of $80 applies to all consultations.
– Offer Valid at Parramatta Clinic only.
– Offer can be withdrawn at any stage at the discretion of SunDoctors.
– This service/offer is not to be used in the case of an emergency. Please dial 000 in case of emergency.
– The consultation entitles you to a 15 minute initial consultation with a SunDoctor skin cancer doctor. Further paid consultations may be required.