We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Our Ryde skin cancer clinic provides the best care for patients and is easily accessible from surrounding suburbs, including Pymble, Epping, Gordon, Lane Cove and Chatswood.
Monday 9:30 – 17:00
Tuesday 8:30 – 17:00
Wednesday 8:30 – 16:00
Thursday 9:30 – 17:00
Alternate Fridays 9:30 – 15:00
Friday 8:30 – 17:00
- Dr Judy Tsai MBBS, RACGP, DCH
Monday and Thursday (9:30am – 2:00pm)
- Dr Hani Botros MBBCH, AMC, ECFMG, Dip of Pract. DERM. (UK)
Mon- Wed – Fri (Fortnightly) (8:30am – 3:30pm)
- Dr Lishuang Chen MBBS (Adelaide, FRACGP, SCSA Cert (Skin Cancer), Dip Derm (Aus), MMED (skin cancer)
Mon – Tues – Thurs – Fri (10:00am – 5:00pm)
- Dr Suveer Gupta MBBS, FRACGP, DRCOG, Dip. Derm. (Cardiff)
Special interest in skin cancer and dermatology.
Saturday (8:00am – 1:00pn)
- Dr Ali Zahedi MD, FRACGP, Dip Derm (SCCA)
Fridays (fortnightly) 10:00am – 2:00pm