||Dr Shawkat Islam
MBBS,FRACGP, Post Grad (Biostatistics & Epidemiology)
Dr Shawkat is a friendly and caring GP with 20 yrs of experience in medical field.
He has worked as a Senior Registrar across a range of Hospitals in Melbourne and Sydney including Box Hill Hospital, Blacktown Hospital, Westmead Hospital, Westmead Children’s Hospital & Newcastle Private Hospital where he gained advanced experience in Emergency & Intensive Care Medicine, Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, General Surgery & Paediatrics. He has special interest in Skin Cancer Medicine.
Areas of Interest:
• Skin Cancer Medicine
• Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
• Chronic Disease Management
• Diabetes management
• Fellow Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
• Post Grad (Biostatistics & Epidemiology) – University of Queensland
• Skin Cancer Medicine Course – DHM 2018
• Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine – Commenced 2020