Western Skin Institute Waurn Ponds – Affiliated with SunDoctors
We offer the highest certainty around the detection and treatment of skin cancer. We stop at nothing to give our patients the best possible care and outcomes at every point in their journey.
Our doctors are highly trained and our results are processed in our own specialist pathology laboratory – which is the biggest in Australia and does nothing but skin cancer.
Our clinics and labs use state-of-the-art technology to improve the patient journey and enable the highest standards of medical care.
Our Waurn Ponds skin cancer clinic is situated in the Geelong region, within the Medical One building and a short drive from Belmont.
Reception open on Wednesday
Monday 8am – 4:30pm
|Dr. Eugene Tan
FACD FRACP FACMS
Tuesday – (8:30am – 5:30pm) *Starting on 14th November 2017
|Dr. Emily Shaw
MBBS Hon I (Monas) FRACGP, Dip. Dermoscopy (SCCA), Dip. Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery (SCCA)
Mon – Tues – Friday (8:30am -5pm)
Dr. Emma Perry
Monday to Thursday – 8am to 11am, 1pm to 4pm
Dr. Rebecca Jarvis
Friday – (8am – 4:15pm) *Starting 2nd week of August
*Terms and Conditions:
- – This practice is a mixed billing clinic.
- – NO REFERRAL NEEDED.
- – Pensioners and DVA will be Bulk Billed
- – Private patients are $48.00 out of pocket with a $120.00 fee, $71.70 rebate from Medicare
- – Evening appointments from 5:30pm onwards and weekend appointments are for private appointments. No discounts available apart from the Medicare rebate.
- – Payment is required at the time of consultation.
- – Any additional procedures may incur further costs.
- – Patients with Pension, Healthcare and DVA cards must present these at time of consultation.